Final Paper Submission Guidelines:
The MICCAI 2008 proceedings will be published as a volume in the
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series. For the
preparation of this volume please observe the following:
- Final versions of accepted papers are due June 9, 2008. The final version has to be no longer than 8 pages. Failure to comply to the 8-page limit will result in the automatic rejection of the paper.
- All completed copyright forms are to be emailed in PDF format to Naomi Weinberger at email@example.com, or mailed to:
c/o Prof. Dimitris Metaxas
110 Frelinghuysen Rd., 3rd Floor
Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
- In the copyright form, please put the names of the four program chairs in the volume editor field:
- The final paper submission must include all manuscript preparation
files (.tex, .bib, .eps/.ps, .dvi, .pdf if prepared using latex2e).
Please refer to the Springer website
for detailed instructions. We also accept papers prepared on the basis of our Word templates. These can be found at Springer guidelines for MS WORD submission .
- All document preparation files should be included in a zip archive
and submitted through your account at the
MICCAI 2008 Submission and Review Management Site.
- Please report any problems in relation to the above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper (for review) Submission Guidelines
Anonymity Guideline for Paper Submission